SIMPLE & TRANSPARENT PRICING
all inclusive fees
TM Application With MSME Registration
all inclusive fees
TM Application & Update Current TM Status, TM Objection.
all inclusive fees with trademark
TM Application, MSME Certifiacte, StartUp Certifiacte, Standard ISO Certifiacte
We offer free trademark search.A TRADEMARK is a visual notation which can be a word, statement, design, or combination of words used by a business entity to distinguish it between goods or services from other similar goods and services originating from a different business.Once a trademark is registered, R symbol can be used and the registration will be valid for 10 years. Registered trademarks nearing expiry can be easily renewed by filing a trademark renewal application for a period of another 10 years.
Normally, a trademark is a virtually perceptible sign such as name, words, label, symbol or logo which is legally registered and this trademark represents a particular organization, company, product or service to distinguish it from other companies or products. . For example, there are many companies which produce cars but they all should have their own unique names, symbols, designs of brand and slogans. No other company can use Aston Martin’s slogan “There is no substitute” or same font design to make a similar name. This is because Aston Martin has registered legally for all those components as the part of its trademark. By doing this, Aston Martin can prevent other companies creating similar trademarks. Speaking about “sign”, this means that even sounds (e.g. Metro Goldwyn Mayer's “Lion Roar”), smells (e.g. “Royal Desire” perfume by Christina Aguilera) are also registered as trademarks. To register a trademark, this must be a sign which must be devoid of any idiosyncratic character, must not be descriptive of quality of goods or services and it must be a general word, i.e., the word must not be from the dictionary.
Importance Of Trademarks
Trademarks and the company’s reputation exercises a key influence on the purchasing decisions of the consumer. People must understand the importance of why trademarks are one of the most important assets of the business and help to grow their business. The list below shows the various importance of Trademarks -
1. Trademarks serves as an effective communicative instrument - Trademarks , logo or a brand image can help to communicate rational and poignant attributes and messages about you , your company, and your company’s repute, products and as well as services. Your trademark doesn’t need to be a word or a name . Designs can be acknowledged regardless of language or alphabet. The Nike “Swoosh” design is recognized globally, regardless of whether the native language is Swahili, Chinese, Spanish, Russian, Arabic or English.
2. Trademarks enable the consumer to easily locate the business - The market place is a crowded area and it is often difficult to distinguish between the products of you and your competitors . Thus Trademarks are an efficient commercial communication tool which capture customer attention and make your business, products and services a complete sell out . Customers screening a trademark immediately know who they are dealing with, the reputation of your business and thus they are less likely to look for alternatives. Your brand could be the decisive factor in influencing a customer’s purchase decision .
3. Trademarks serves as a useful asset – The value of trademarks can increase over time . The growth of the trademark depends on the rate of growth of the reputation of the company . Trademarks are a property asset, just like real estate, that can be bought, sold, licensed (like renting or leasing) or used as a security interest to secure a loan to expand your business
4. Trademarks makes recruitment easier - Trademark helps to ignite a positive attitude in people’s minds . As a result of which the employ opportunities enjoy a favorable image in the eyes of the candidate . Employee maintenance can be higher if employees bore a positive attitude for the brand and as well as for the products and services offered by the company
5. Trademarks are a bargain difficult to turn down –Leading registration companies like Sujata Associates charges a nominal amount of Rs. 6500 for the registration for trademarks which are quite economical .
Reasons to Register a Private Limited Company
Shares of a company limited by shares are transferable by a shareholder to any other person. Filing and signing a share transfer form and handing over the buyer of the shares along with share certificate can easily transfer shares.
Private Limited Company has 'perpetual succession', meaning uninterrupted existence until it is legally dissolved. A company being a separate legal person, is unaffected by the death or other departure of any member and continues to be in existence irrespective of the changes in ownership.
Ownership of a business can be easily transferred in a company by transferring shares. The signing, filing and transfer of share transfer form and share certificates is sufficient to transfer ownership of a company. In a private limited company, the consent of other shareholders maybe required to effect share transfers.
Private Limited Companies can raise equity funds in India. Companies can also issue equity shares, preference shares, debentures and accept deposits with RBI permission. Banks and Financial Institutions prefer to provide funding to a company rather than partnership firms or proprietary concerns.
Private Limited Company being an artificial person, can acquire, own, enjoy and alienate, property in its name. The property owned by a company could be machinery, building, intangible assets, land, residential property, factory, etc., No shareholder can make a claim upon the property of the company - as long as the company is a going concern.
A company being a juristic person, can acquire, own, enjoy and alienate, property in its own name. No shareholder can make any claim upon the property of the company so long as the company is a going concern.
ROC Filling | Company Income Tax Filling |GST Registration and Migration
Sujata Associate ia an accounting Firm and we are expertise in Companies Act 2013 and we help in Company Registration, Private Limited Registration , Limited Laiblity Registration , Public Limited Company Registration , Partnership Company Registration and Propriotrship Company Registration. Sujata Associates also help in Company Audit ,Maintaince of Company Accounts ,Sale Tax Return Filling and Income Tax Filling.
Advantages Of Trademarks –
There are numerous benefits of registering a trademark and utilizing the services provided by Trademarks . Using a trademark lawyer increases the possibility of receiving all of the remuneration discussed below.
Advantages To Marketers –
1. Product Differentiation – Branding is a means of differentiating the product from the rival products . This helps the firm to secure and control the market for its product.
2. Facilitates Advertising – Branding helps advertising . A firm can create a marked preference for its product by continuously repeating the brand name in its advertisements . Lux and Coco – Cola have become household names due to its brand advertisements.
3. Lower Selling Costs – Branding helps to reduce the selling costs . dealers are ready to sell branded products even at a low profit margin.
4. Wider Market - Branding helps to widen the market as need for inspection and sampling is reduced .The product can be sold by description.
Advantages To Customers –
1. Product Identification – Branding helps customers in indentifying the product . For example , a customer who is satisfied with ‘ Lux ‘ toilet soap need not to inspect it every time he buys the product . Thus , Trademarking facilitates repeat purchase and reduces the time and effort involved therein.
2. Status Symbol – Some trademarks become status symbols due to their quality . The consumers of these brands feel proud and enjoy status.
3. Ensures Quality – Branding ensures a specific level of quality to contomers . This builds up confidence of customers and increases their level of satisfaction . Branded products are well packed to prevent adulteration.
15 Years of Experience
Comodo Secure Website
Website Warranty Up To $10.000
How we help with Private Limited Company Registration
sujataassociates.com can incorporate a Private Limited Company in 14 to 20 days, subject to ROC processing time.
Got questions? Request a call from an sujataassociates Business Advisor.
Obtaining DSC & DIN
Digital Signature Certificate(DSC) and Director Identification Number(DIN) is required for the proposed Directors of the Private Limited Company. DIN and DSC can be obtained for the proposed Directors within 5 to 7 days.
A minimum of one and a maximum of six proposed names must be submitted to the MCA. Subject to availability, naming guidelines and MCA processing time, Name Approval can be obtained in 5 to 7 working days.
Registration documents can be submitted to the MCA along with an application for registration. MCA will usually approve the application for incorporation in 5 to 7 days, subject to their processing time.